Wednesday, December 29, 2010

From Chaos to Calm


I discovered a great on-line devotional series starting up on Jan 3 "From Chaos to Calm; 15 weeks to a happy home" by Melissa Ringstaff hosted by A Virtuous Women ministry. I know I am starting this self-study I am calling the Proverbs 31 Journey in 2011 but after the chaotic year I have just had and satans attach on my family, this looks really good to add in with my own personal study. Here's a little teaser from the website....

If you have been struggling with your home, your marriage, your children, or just life in general this might be the answer you have been waiting for! We will spend 15 weeks working toward a goal for:

- peace in the heart
- peace in the home
- peace with our husbands
- peace with our children


“Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.” Psalm 107:28 - 30


If that has watered your appetite, click on the book icon and check this 15 week study out! See you there!!!

Believing Him~Pamela


5 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Wow!! Sounds great! However, I'm up to my eyeballs in Bible study. Between leading my new study twice, I will also be leading another study for my Tuesday morning group. So, that is about all I can handle. Let us know how it goes.

Leah

Yolanda said...

Pamela,

I just began last week, "When Godly People Do Ungodly Things" by Beth Moore, it is awesome!

Thinking of you today, and thankful for second chances. When you have a moment, stop in.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Unknown said...

I'm there! Praying for you my sweet friend!

mariel said...

Oh I just love your site and your heart! My very most favorite passage of scripture is the P31 woman. She has been my mentor and spiritual mother for years! I found you through Elaine's blog. I love how you pose the challenge of choosing a verse for the year...I will be praying about this for sure!! I know the year ahead holds much an I so want to steward it well...the Lord has allowed me to have my first bible study published and it is now in pre-release! He is so worthy of my praise and obedience! This year He is impressing the word "testimony" on my heart. I will be praying for a verse direction...

thank you for letting the Lord speak through you and use you so powerfully! I look forward to visiting often :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing From Chaos to Calm with your readers!

Melissa Ringstaff